GLG410--Computers in Earth and Space Exploration
November 16, 2015
October 26, 2015
- I have been providing some commentary for your final projects
- Important alternative digitizing lectures (from 2011):
October 19, 2015
- You may want to download and start playing with the JMARS program ias a possible final project activity: https://jmars.asu.edu/
October 14, 2015
- Here is a page with diffusion examples and implementation, including Excel and MATLAB..
October 7, 2015
September 9, 2015
- I updated the explanation of the Final Project. Good to start thinking about it!
September 2, 2015
- I added a couple of hints in the form of maps showing a few points and the relevant numbers against which you can check yours for the Plotting a tape and compass transect. Look toward the bottom of the page. Adam will be available in the class room today to help answer questions.
September 1, 2015
- Wednesday September 9, 2015 will be a day to work on the Excel assignments (Deadline for first two assignments is Friday September 11 at 5 pm). Adam will be available in the class room to help answer questions.
August 20, 2015
- If you are using a Mac with TextEdit, make sure to select Preferences (under File Menu)-->and set the Format as Plain Text. Check this link.
- Blackboard site: Yes, we have it and we will use it some for our class for communications, grading, etc. But most of the class will be outside of the Blackboard environment
GLG410 Computers in Earth and Space Exploration
Last modified: November 16, 2015